• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109A4 from Northern New Jersey to SE North Carolina

Raddo

My purchase of an M109A4 has not been finalized but I want to see if there are any runs on or near this route that could use a starter or return load sometime within the next 4 weeks. The height of this truck will probably require a detachable lowboy and the width is 8'. I have already aquired commercial quotes but I wanted to see if there is any availability within the SS community. Please PM me if you need more details.

Thank you.

Last edited:

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
Moving a m109a4

Moving this tall truck is no problem, Dont spend extra $$ on special riggs. Always call us first... Thanks for your load/business!...
Kevin..

Attachments

Raddo

Thanks for the offer! But it was already on the Eric's truck. Many thanks for a good delivery experience.happyowner.jpg

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
Thank you for your business!, Eric and I are the same..He drives my truck....Surplus Transport LLC....
I have 2 trucks on the road..
My son drives the other....
Kevin..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks