• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109A4 from Northern New Jersey to SE North Carolina

Raddo

My purchase of an M109A4 has not been finalized but I want to see if there are any runs on or near this route that could use a starter or return load sometime within the next 4 weeks. The height of this truck will probably require a detachable lowboy and the width is 8'. I have already aquired commercial quotes but I wanted to see if there is any availability within the SS community. Please PM me if you need more details.

Thank you.

Last edited:

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
Moving a m109a4

Moving this tall truck is no problem, Dont spend extra $$ on special riggs. Always call us first... Thanks for your load/business!...
Kevin..

Attachments

Raddo

Thanks for the offer! But it was already on the Eric's truck. Many thanks for a good delivery experience.happyowner.jpg

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
Thank you for your business!, Eric and I are the same..He drives my truck....Surplus Transport LLC....
I have 2 trucks on the road..
My son drives the other....
Kevin..