• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1102 Behind M936A2 Wrecker, Looks Great!

70deuce

I didn't think there was a chance in **** a M1102 trailer would be level and look good behind a 5 ton wrecker. Looks pretty dam good. The M818 pintle hook height is the same as the wrecker's, about 30 inches ground to inside bottom of the pintle hook so it would also be level behind a M818. Don't know if the pintle height on the 5 ton cargo trucks is the same. Might be higher.

Attachments

70deuce

Thinking the same thing but the hook nor the cables hit the front trailer bow in turns. Off road different story. Wrecker body covered to keep wicked Colorado sun off the hoses and seat.

70deuce

Trailboss, there are stake pockets in the bed that take the same uprights as a deuce or 5 ton. 5 bow assemblies support what you see. Believe it or not I had to cut a few inches off the cross bow to have the stakes stand vertical. That bed apparently is slightly narrower than the cargo version.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks