• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M113A1: replacement track civvy equivilant?

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Also try Goggling "NAPCO INTERNATIONAL" in Hoskins,Minn
as they are parts suppliers of the M-113 Family and hold the
proper credentials to legally export. popacom /BILL in Ky.

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks gentlemen,

I am getting service from SECO and expect to have some information on track prices very shortly.

NAPCO took my initial phone call but has not replied to the email they requested I send them. I realize I'm a small fish to them and will not take it personal, especially since SECO is working with me!

I am unable to locate the TM for repair parts on Liberated Manuals, and LOGSA says I gotta provide my military grade, which I don't have since I am simply a taxpayer!

Question: Can anyone steer me towards a .pdf formatted manual online so that I can obtain NSN's for the tracks and road wheels?

M113A1
NSN 2350-00-968-6321

Thanks,

Rick

Last edited:

Chief_919

Thanks gentlemen,

I am getting service from SECO and expect to have some information on track prices very shortly.

NAPCO took my initial phone call but has not replied to the email they requested I send them. I realize I'm a small fish to them and will not take it personal, especially since SECO is working with me!

I am unable to locate the TM for repair parts on Liberated Manuals, and LOGSA says I gotta provide my military grade, which I don't have since I am simply a taxpayer!

Question: Can anyone steer me towards a .pdf formatted manual online so that I can obtain NSN's for the tracks and road wheels?

M113A1
NSN 2350-00-968-6321

Thanks,

Rick
Roy and Byron are good people.

I should have the manuals at home, let me see what I can find.

flyxpl

I am also researching track parts for a M548 which I believe is the same chasis as the M113 . I also have a call into SECO . I hope to hear from them on Monday .

3cavtanker

I have .pdf manuals for the M113A2 & M113A3 if those help. As far as track and suspension, I don't think much changed between models. The biggest changes were in the powerpack and controls, but some of the M577 stuff should still be the same. If you want me to e-mail what I have, contact me at james.bilnoski@yahoo.com - the files are too big for this site.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks