• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M113A1: replacement track civvy equivilant?

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Also try Goggling "NAPCO INTERNATIONAL" in Hoskins,Minn
as they are parts suppliers of the M-113 Family and hold the
proper credentials to legally export. popacom /BILL in Ky.

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks gentlemen,

I am getting service from SECO and expect to have some information on track prices very shortly.

NAPCO took my initial phone call but has not replied to the email they requested I send them. I realize I'm a small fish to them and will not take it personal, especially since SECO is working with me!

I am unable to locate the TM for repair parts on Liberated Manuals, and LOGSA says I gotta provide my military grade, which I don't have since I am simply a taxpayer!

Question: Can anyone steer me towards a .pdf formatted manual online so that I can obtain NSN's for the tracks and road wheels?

M113A1
NSN 2350-00-968-6321

Thanks,

Rick

Last edited:

Chief_919

Thanks gentlemen,

I am getting service from SECO and expect to have some information on track prices very shortly.

NAPCO took my initial phone call but has not replied to the email they requested I send them. I realize I'm a small fish to them and will not take it personal, especially since SECO is working with me!

I am unable to locate the TM for repair parts on Liberated Manuals, and LOGSA says I gotta provide my military grade, which I don't have since I am simply a taxpayer!

Question: Can anyone steer me towards a .pdf formatted manual online so that I can obtain NSN's for the tracks and road wheels?

M113A1
NSN 2350-00-968-6321

Thanks,

Rick
Roy and Byron are good people.

I should have the manuals at home, let me see what I can find.

flyxpl

I am also researching track parts for a M548 which I believe is the same chasis as the M113 . I also have a call into SECO . I hope to hear from them on Monday .

3cavtanker

I have .pdf manuals for the M113A2 & M113A3 if those help. As far as track and suspension, I don't think much changed between models. The biggest changes were in the powerpack and controls, but some of the M577 stuff should still be the same. If you want me to e-mail what I have, contact me at james.bilnoski@yahoo.com - the files are too big for this site.