• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M134 Vehicle Mounted replica

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello all!

Been gone for a while, but I've been busy. Long story short, I'm still neck deep into everything M134.

So in my quest for perfect replicas I have made great strides. I started with picking up a 3D printer then going on a several years long quest to find the best files out there to make the most accurate M134 replica I can.

So I'll start with some pictures. This is a Dillon Aero style m134 that I completely 3d printed and painted. Those of you who may not know, 3d printed parts aren't just ready to go off the printer. They require tons of sanding and filling to get smooth surfaces. All of this has been painted and clear coated and I used real hardware and pins to attache all the parts.

My girlfriend is a graphic artist and she recreated the data plates which I then attached to thin plastic sheet and attached.
So when or are you going to make any that you will sale?

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Never mind .
NO you seemed to have something you wanted to say when you take time out of your busy day to want to point out my lack of good grammar because you will have a full time job with me i misspell / dont punctuate / and a host of other atrocities while typing on this forum just hoping someone just like you would come along to be my spell check . So hey everybody my spelling savior has arrived to rescue this poor illiterate hillbilly and save your eyes from my awful typing skills . So lets hear it for BLK HUMMWV has arrived to save the day !!!! Hip Hip Hooray !

BLK HMMWV

NO you seemed to have something you wanted to say when you take time out of your busy day to want to point out my lack of good grammar because you will have a full time job with me i misspell / dont punctuate / and a host of other atrocities while typing on this forum just hoping someone just like you would come along to be my spell check . So hey everybody my spelling savior has arrived to rescue this poor illiterate hillbilly and save your eyes from my awful typing skills . So lets hear it for BLK HUMMWV has arrived to save the day !!!! Hip Hip Hooray !
???

Lordragnar

So when or are you going to make any that you will sale?
Thank you for asking, it’s taking me a while to refine the finished product but I have indeed started making kits to sell. Pm me for inquiry’s, I started speaking with people directly on my IG acount at Andrew.Hoyt.rowell, feel free to message me there as well as I check that more frequently and there are tons of pictures of finished Dillon mounted style m134’s as well as hand held terminator style
I won’t lie, they are expensive, fully finished Dillon with mount is about 3k. But there is a lot of special hardware. Custom rotor bearings ext not to mention how much finish work goes into one
I also will sell unfinished raw print kits for less. They will come with a full hardware package and will need to be sanded and painted by the end user but the joy in these somewhat is building them. Screwing the parts together and then slotting the pins in place, pure gun replica joy
Nothing on these kits can be made to fire any projectile whatsoever, they are purely plastic replicas and cannot be engineered, back engineered or modifying to fire a bullet, projectile or anything. It would destroy itself and anyone near it if anyone tried. Just had to type that disclaimer

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the reply i will check that out ! It is a really impressive build you've created . I have been really fortunate to be around the real ones for the past 20 yrs . A close friend of mine makes a large amount of the parts that go into the DILLON M-134D and introduced me to Mike Dillon back in 2002 and they were so great to let me see the behind the scene stuff most dont get to see . Mike has passed on now R.I.P. and his son runs thIMG_1984.JPGIMG_1983.JPGIMG_1982.JPGe company now and are making new creations to help keep us and our fighting men on the wining side of any kind of engagement .

Jeeps4ME

Thank you for asking, it’s taking me a while to refine the finished product but I have indeed started making kits to sell. Pm me for inquiry’s, I started speaking with people directly on my IG acount at Andrew.Hoyt.rowell, feel free to message me there as well as I check that more frequently and there are tons of pictures of finished Dillon mounted style m134’s as well as hand held terminator style
I won’t lie, they are expensive, fully finished Dillon with mount is about 3k. But there is a lot of special hardware. Custom rotor bearings ext not to mention how much finish work goes into one
I also will sell unfinished raw print kits for less. They will come with a full hardware package and will need to be sanded and painted by the end user but the joy in these somewhat is building them. Screwing the parts together and then slotting the pins in place, pure gun replica joy
Nothing on these kits can be made to fire any projectile whatsoever, they are purely plastic replicas and cannot be engineered, back engineered or modifying to fire a bullet, projectile or anything. It would destroy itself and anyone near it if anyone tried. Just had to type that disclaimer
I just wanted to stop by here again and light up this thread. Are you any closer to offer a ready to display replica for sale? Truly impressed with your handiwork!

Last edited:

kleinertn17

Fantastic work!! your passion for the hobby really shines through in your finished product. I would defiantly be interested in purchasing a parts kit. If available what is the best way to get in contact with you?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks