• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M146 RV Conversion

RAYZER

Something else I can cross off the list! I was lacking organized storage under the sink. Using all scrap material, I fabricated
this drawer unit, now I can separate my knives spoons and forks!
uploadfromtaptalk1390961714240.jpguploadfromtaptalk1390961733677.jpg

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
:not worthy:Ray does it again, something great out of "nothing". Who wants cluttered knives, forks and spoons? LOL way to go!

God bless,
Tony

LowTech

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rayzer - something i saw at the Overland Expo, it was designed for dividing cases for photo gear, was panels made from the same material that temp signs are made from. It's two layers separated by parallel rows(maybe an 1/8"). When you put the wire into the ground to support the sign you can then slide the sign down onto the same wires. Anyway, they had taken this, cut it to the sizes they wanted, and held it all together w/ hairpin type connectors. Of course it was all fancy and foam covered w/ stylie hairpins. I looked at it and thought "I could make that out of the same signs that we just put up to tell people where to go".
It would be perfect for making drawer dividers.

If this doesn't make any sense I'll search up the stuff and get you a link.

Found it, http://www.overlandexpo.com/overland-tech-travel/2013/1/6/the-trekpak-divider-system.html

Last edited: