• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M275A2 and M447C for sale

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kenny,

Sorry to see you selling the M275A2, yours is very rare, based on the year it was built. They are all fairly rare ( I believe my 67 is one of the most common years). You know, I bought and restored mine after admiring yours. I really hope it goes to a good home with a member so it can remain safe and cared for. I've included a couple pictures of mine.

Take care,

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: truck

Horrible so to speak. The trailer is so rusty the fenders have fallen off. I'm saving the tank ( Citizensoldier says he'll buy iit) and sending the rest to the chipper. Today I'll have the rest of the front axle done. I'm replacing boots, axle seals and doing the brake hose upgrade to both sides. Still no significant bites. Hate to do Ebay but it looks like its coming!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: truck

Not yet Bjorn. Once all this stuff is done I'm going to hoist the back up and knock it loose for replacement. I have 2 new ones on the back of the unit. Yorkgulch2, She's about ready for a roadtrip! Will be going to N GA the end of the month. Looks llike a 1400 mile ride from metro Atlanta to Idaho Springs.

papercu

water tank

I'm saving the tank ( Citizensoldier says he'll buy iit)
I have a frame, axle and a set of new shocks for sale (South Georgia)
axle has been cut out from frame. Make offers or trades.
How much is scrap steel going for these days. Wayne

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: For sale

Finally got it out of my driveway. This week I changed the transfer case, front axle seals and boots, wheel cylinders and rubber hoses and the J pipe. This weekend I'll PM it and go through the fuel and oil filters. She's about ready to take the ride to GA or to a new home which ever comes first. I'm still on the fence with Ebay but leaning towards it. Thanks to OD Iron for all the front end boot and seal hardware. Someone will be getting a nice strong running truck.

CGarbee

Re: water tank

papercu said:
How much is scrap steel going for these days. Wayne
I was paid six cents a pound last week for a load of old scrap M37 frames, drums, engines, etc. that I hauled over to the local yard in Raleigh, NC, in the back of my M817...

ida34

Re: RE: truck

Recovry4x4 said:
Horrible so to speak. The trailer is so rusty the fenders have fallen off. I'm saving the tank ( Citizensoldier says he'll buy iit) and sending the rest to the chipper. Today I'll have the rest of the front axle done. I'm replacing boots, axle seals and doing the brake hose upgrade to both sides. Still no significant bites. Hate to do Ebay but it looks like its coming!
Don't forget to cut off my casting Kenny.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: truck

I'm going to hack off the whole tongue area. The casting part is where the landing gear locks into right?

ida34

RE: Re: RE: truck

You are correct. I will take a pic to show what I have but if you hack off the whole thing it should cover what I need. I appreciate you help Kenny.

Chuck

vtdeucedriver

RE: water

Desert Deuce, you get any flak about running it without rear mud flaps????????? I got them on my 5 ton but I love the look without them!!!!

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
vtdeucedriver, no trouble yet, I am going to fabricate something that can be put on for hiway driving then removed. I'm going to do the same for my M52A2. I'm with ya, I like the look of the tractors without as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks