• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M313/M750

jasonjc

can you pull a M313/M750 with a civi tractor????Is there a adapter for the lights , crod wise?? I can change out the bulbs.

gmayor

Yes you can, BUT, it really tilts forward. I had one pulled from Texas and the driver had to run temp lights because he couldn't use trailer lights. Although I have seen on ebay adapters that switch civilian to military. The driver also told me to tell them next time to ask for a high mounted fifth wheel. Hope this helps.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some of the older trailers had electrical connections for a military or civilian tractor. Ask WESTFOLK about this.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bruce is correct. I know the 12 ton series has this. That would be the M127 stake bed and M128/M129 vans. Might be others too. Really neat feature!

jasonjc

Yes I did they are sandblasted and primed already. Now I just have to do the rest of the truck :( Do you have any shop van parts?? I need some of the 110V lights, the glass lens for them? Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks