• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M313/M750

jasonjc

can you pull a M313/M750 with a civi tractor????Is there a adapter for the lights , crod wise?? I can change out the bulbs.

gmayor

Yes you can, BUT, it really tilts forward. I had one pulled from Texas and the driver had to run temp lights because he couldn't use trailer lights. Although I have seen on ebay adapters that switch civilian to military. The driver also told me to tell them next time to ask for a high mounted fifth wheel. Hope this helps.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some of the older trailers had electrical connections for a military or civilian tractor. Ask WESTFOLK about this.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bruce is correct. I know the 12 ton series has this. That would be the M127 stake bed and M128/M129 vans. Might be others too. Really neat feature!

jasonjc

Yes I did they are sandblasted and primed already. Now I just have to do the rest of the truck :( Do you have any shop van parts?? I need some of the 110V lights, the glass lens for them? Thanks