• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 a2 vs m35 a3

Speak for yourself. I would in a heartbeat give up an ak for an ar15
Geez, I NEVER SAID TRADE I just said they wouldn't give up an AK IF THEY HAD ONE. It's pretty obvious which one you lean to already. We've both made our points now lets stop hijacking this thread. Like I stated in that quote USER PREFERENCE. TO EACH HIS OWN YADA YADA YADA. :roll:

flighht2k5

Banned
Geez, I NEVER SAID TRADE I just said they wouldn't give up an AK IF THEY HAD ONE. It's pretty obvious which one you lean to already. We've both made our points now lets stop hijacking this thread. Like I stated in that quote USER PREFERENCE. TO EACH HIS OWN YADA YADA YADA. :roll:
But your last sentence is no one give up there ak. An all i said is I would :).
That Is all

dittle

Shouldn't have gotten past the first page actually, so many threads on this topic and they all end in arguments and disagreement

roscoe

I don't why there is such a big deal.

I like 9mm or .45 and have both.
I like the AR and AKs and have both.
I like the A2 and A3s and have driven both but only have the A2 (for now).

As for football, if those are the only two choices it's Green Bay of course.

And my carry is a Glock 17 with a Glock 20 backup and a Taurus 92AF tertiary.
Well, I hope we are on the same side cuz all I got is a big stick and a few wrestling moves.:-(

Mike2

Dang, looks like its kinda busy around here on the weekends, I do appreciate all input about the A3 and A2, guess its gonna have to be one of those buy both decisions. Thats how I solved the other issues. May take a little more time to get both but, what the heck might need a couple parts trucks to sit in the pasture too.....[thumbzup] The main thing is, I think I have found a place where I might actually fit in. With as much arguing and squabbling that goes on in here, feels like my family already or at least thats what my wife would tell you. Life is great (at times) hope to learn a lot from you folks. God Bless!!:jumpin:

lonegunman

Skip the AK/AR crap, advice from guys who don't own A3's is not useful when deciding to buy an A3. But you will get plenty of it here.

If you buy an A3, you don't need to buy five parts trucks because your truck wont be rubbled out and rotting since "nam. All A3's were rebuilt into A3's in the mid 1990's, mine was 11 years old when I bought it with about 6,000 actual miles on it's first odometer. Every part on the truck was new or rebuilt to new in late 1998.

You will hear advice on the engine and "electronics" and all sorts of silly crap, 99% of it is wrong and given by people who have nebver seen the truck in person.

I had my A3 emissions tested Friday, passed with flying colors. Everything except the CTIS works fine and I do not like the CTIS so I could care less.

Want to "dial up" the fuel for more power? A3 has an extra 40 horse and tons more torque.

Want electric wipers" A3 has them.

Want real seat belts and a decent seat? A3 comes with them.

Want heat? A3 has in cab heater with fairly decent defrost.

Want power steering? A3 has that as well.

Real air brakes? A3 comes with thise as well.

Super singles? The A3 has them too.

There are plenty of good qualities with an A2, a deuce generally is a fun truck and not to tough to work on. All of them use the same parts to some degree and there are plenty of parts out there.

I weighed the options and went for an A3. A2's are far more common and far cheaper to buy from the GL. You get what you pay for and when you buy a fifteen hundred dollar truck, you can find yourself sitting on the side of the road fairly often.

Neither truck goes 65 from the govt and the guys that try it, post stories here of their engines exploding on the way home.

I bought mine, serviced it and drove 2500miles to the house with ZERO problems. Yet another to enjoy an A3.

Go buy a truck and have some fun. I'd buy it from the government. Why? Because that gets another truck into private hands for all to enjoy.

03silverado

I say to **** with all deuces J/K definately agree with what has been said above trucks are much cleaner have been rebuilt more recently and drive nicer you could always go big buy a M813A1 like I did parts are just bigger more expensive and rare to find some

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks