• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 no brake lights

snoplay

Katahdin , yes they were aired up, jeepsinker, the reason I replaced it when I would hit the brakes the switch would leak air and pop the wire off but I will recheck the air pressure tonite and the brakes seem to work great

Jeepsinker

Ok, then take the small Allen plug out of the air cylinder end plate and then push the brake pedal. See if it blows brake fluid out. Brake fluid getting in there messes with the brake switches too.

snoplay

the bulbs are good I'm a firm believer in the KISS method , so I will start with is there air , and ck the new part for at that port and the "new"part for faults

THANKS
I love this site!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks