• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35 trailer hitch receiver

tco3129

A good while back I read of a receiver a member was building and selling. Before anyone asks, I did a fairly extensive search to no avail. It was a large steel plate that had 2 receiver slots and mounted to the rear crossmember. Actually mounted behind the bumperetts. Had a star shaped knockout for reinstalling the pintle hook. Does anyone remember this hitch and where can I find one?

tco3129

Nope. Flat plate much larger. Extended behind bumperetts and used bumperett mounting bolts. I saw this one in my search but it's not the one I was looking for. Since it's been a while and my memory "ain't what she used to be" I may have seen this on a different site. Thanks.

blackrock

Finishing up design and testing soon. With help from a member on the design and fitment
5/8" thick back plate with 3/8 gussets. 3 passes on the hitch itself
2013-09-24_22-51-49_587_zps9731b07c.jpg

2013-09-24_22-51-38_302_zpsc8338538.jpg

blackrock

Im thinking of selling it two different ways. If you have a welder i can sell just the cut parts or fully welded. Im not done with the pricing yet but looking around $200 for just the plates and hitch, or all welded for $250-$275. thanks kyle

p.s this is for offroad use only

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks