• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35 trailer hitch receiver

tco3129

A good while back I read of a receiver a member was building and selling. Before anyone asks, I did a fairly extensive search to no avail. It was a large steel plate that had 2 receiver slots and mounted to the rear crossmember. Actually mounted behind the bumperetts. Had a star shaped knockout for reinstalling the pintle hook. Does anyone remember this hitch and where can I find one?

tco3129

Nope. Flat plate much larger. Extended behind bumperetts and used bumperett mounting bolts. I saw this one in my search but it's not the one I was looking for. Since it's been a while and my memory "ain't what she used to be" I may have seen this on a different site. Thanks.

blackrock

Finishing up design and testing soon. With help from a member on the design and fitment
5/8" thick back plate with 3/8 gussets. 3 passes on the hitch itself
2013-09-24_22-51-49_587_zps9731b07c.jpg

2013-09-24_22-51-38_302_zpsc8338538.jpg

blackrock

Im thinking of selling it two different ways. If you have a welder i can sell just the cut parts or fully welded. Im not done with the pricing yet but looking around $200 for just the plates and hitch, or all welded for $250-$275. thanks kyle

p.s this is for offroad use only