• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 1500 mile move

Valley Rock

Big wheeler cat peeler
Steel Soldiers Supporter
With the seat like that you should be smiling from the time you climb in it till the time you climb out .

My old M50A2 water truck has a piece of foam that sits on top of plywood, no suspension and I spend close to 12 hours a day in that on fires, I know that's my own fault, I definitely need to upgrade, make sure the brakes work good and enjoy the trip !

🇺🇸 👍

USN_Green_Addict

Steel Soldiers Supporter
With the seat like that you should be smiling from the time you climb in it till the time you climb out .

My old M50A2 water truck has a piece of foam that sits on top of plywood, no suspension and I spend close to 12 hours a day in that on fires, I know that's my own fault, I definitely need to upgrade, make sure the brakes work good and enjoy the trip !

🇺🇸 👍
I just completed bearings and adjusting brakes at the same time.

Attachments

USN_Green_Addict

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Day one report.

120 miles in and I got pulled over with a warning for impeding traffic, and the state trooper telling me these trucks are not legal in Colorado, I was lucky mine is registered in Texas so he let me off with a warning. 260 miles in, a fuel return line split. Took an hour for my better half to drive to Napa and get a few new ones.

Made it to Pampa Texas around 9:45. Average speed of 53mph.

Attachments