• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a2 boost guage install

jzettek

hey guys im planning to install a pyroneter and boost guage to my duece. i know where and how to do the pyrometer but how and where do i install a boost guage and what are the operating parameters im looking for for both guages? id apprieciate any advise thanks jim

Slate

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just put an isspro boost and pyro combo. On my truck. I think 12psi+/- max boost and 1200 max temp is right. Boost should fit right in top of intake there is a little threaded hole on top.Screenshot_20200301-222140.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Slate

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just put an isspro boost and pyro combo. On my truck. I think 12psi+/- max boost and 1200 max temp is right. Boost should fit right in top of intake there is a little threaded hole on top.View attachment 796064

Isspro R609-10 Turbocator 300-1500°F Gauge

View attachment 796065

jzettek

thanks for the info that should make things allot easier for me im just trying to figure something out how i want to install the gauges now thanks again jim

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I used a Westach EGT and boost gauge

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jzettek

i know that 2600 rpm is the max rev. on these multi fuel engines but what would be a max rpm that you can sustain say like on the highway for an extended amount of time?

M37M35

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i know that 2600 rpm is the max rev. on these multi fuel engines but what would be a max rpm that you can sustain say like on the highway for an extended amount of time?
Some people will run it at the max. I don't run mine higher than 2,200-2,300. Have run it for 750 miles and 16 hours at 2,200 RPM in one day when I first drove it home. No problems.

jzettek

Some people will run it at the max. I don't run mine higher than 2,200-2,300. Have run it for 750 miles and 16 hours at 2,200 RPM in one day when I first drove it home. No problems.
thanks that makes sense to me i think ill do the same with mine take care and be safe jim