• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 Busted waterpump on Florida, Georgia Line Assistance needed - Dorian Response

kzeyus

Posting this from facebook group at OP request.

Contact Info: jillbarsky@gmail.com

Hi all.. was referred to this group by one of the members...
***part needed*** ASAP‼‼‼‼‼‼
Have an emergency and I really need help please. I belong to an Animal Rescue Organization..
https://www.frankswayfoundation.org/

We go into disasters like the Cajun Army does and rescue people and their pets / animals at large / and anyone who needs help..
**Here is the problem the truck which is used for high water rescues broke down at the Florida/Georgia line zip code 39825 and needs a water pump** for M35A2
Yes they are available on line.. but, I doubt I can get it shipped to them so I really need suggestions/help etc..
The group is currently staging a little farther south in Florida getting ready to do whatever is needed..
This is really a matter of life or death because without this truck we cannot do the water rescues safely.
THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
I will pay whatever it costs for the part and delivery just need one ASAP

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks