• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 Busted waterpump on Florida, Georgia Line Assistance needed - Dorian Response

kzeyus

Posting this from facebook group at OP request.

Contact Info: jillbarsky@gmail.com

Hi all.. was referred to this group by one of the members...
***part needed*** ASAP‼‼‼‼‼‼
Have an emergency and I really need help please. I belong to an Animal Rescue Organization..
https://www.frankswayfoundation.org/

We go into disasters like the Cajun Army does and rescue people and their pets / animals at large / and anyone who needs help..
**Here is the problem the truck which is used for high water rescues broke down at the Florida/Georgia line zip code 39825 and needs a water pump** for M35A2
Yes they are available on line.. but, I doubt I can get it shipped to them so I really need suggestions/help etc..
The group is currently staging a little farther south in Florida getting ready to do whatever is needed..
This is really a matter of life or death because without this truck we cannot do the water rescues safely.
THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
I will pay whatever it costs for the part and delivery just need one ASAP

Last edited by a moderator: