• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 Front Axle Air Switch Question ...

Valley Rock

Big wheeler cat peeler
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello all .

I recently switched from a sprag style T-case to an air shifted case .

Then I installed the air switch up under the dash where there has never been one before because this truck has had a sprang case all it's life .

The in/out air lines on this switch are pretty small, much smaller than the other air lines I see on this truck .

So I am curious as to where this switch sourced its air had it been there from the factory, and the routing of the lines, I can find a way to make this work, but I would prefer to keep it as close to stock and simple as possible .

Before someone says read the tm's, I have little luck with those and only have this old phone adding to the difficulty of that .

Could someone possibly snap some pics under their dash showing the routing and maybe under the truck or draw me a crude pic or ?

Thanks in advance for any help .
Mike .

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Could someone possibly snap some pics under their dash showing the routing and maybe under the truck or draw me a crude pic or ?
Attached are some pics and the TM -figure showing all the components for the control of that TC
and what goes where.
(I know some of this has been posted already, but that was a long time ago...)

G.

1688004815159.png 1688004745972.png

Air shift switch and connection 009.jpg Air shift switch and connection 012.jpg Air shift switch and connection 014.jpg

Last edited: