• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2 Super Singles Difference & Installation

LowTech

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lowtech were the 11:00's like NDT ( like the org 9:00's?) or xml's I'd like to see some single and dual wheel pictures if people would post. I've been saving my change a long time and its about time to get the tires . either 11:00 dueals ( I like the looks of the xml"s or im going 395"s. Thanks
No, I have the G177s and I have them singled w/o flipping the hub. I know . . . I've heard that this can be hard on the bearings but I like the wider stance and I dont really carry loads in the bed other than personal stuff, I pull trailers instead.
As far as single verses dual, I feel singled is much more monuverable. 8 wheels trying to go straight ahead and only 2 wanting it to turn. Also duals off-road, and especially in rocky terrain, is much less appealing. A majority of my travels is off on dirt tracks and primitive roads. And then there is the wearing out 10 tires at a time instead of 6 . . .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks