• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2 V.S. my house

Strykerboy

Well im on leave right now in CA. i let my buddy barrow my truck to move some stuff over to the house while im gone.... i didn't see a problem with letting him do so because he has driven 5 tons and such before.
well i got a call last night from him he was all freaked out about hiting the house with the truck when he was backing it up the driveway...
i told him not to worry about it and that we can just repair the house when i get back from my trip.. these are the pic that he took.... note: it only scratched the paint on the truck..

Attachments

dm22630

Call your insurance. Homeowners MAY cover it.....if not, you are looking at a MINIMUM $3,000-$4,000 repair.

Also....hire a brick mason to repair it!!!! You will need to use the same bricks, and even then, the mortar most likely will not match.

2cents

Last edited:

Crackerjax

holy cow ..... that truck sure did a number.... gos to show ... even 14,000 pounds going 3 mph will crush something bad ... my buddy has a flat tool box that someone ran over with a m35a2....he had a heck of time getting his tools out of his new metal taco

pyrogod117

I never imagined that was possible moving that slow, but I guess this proves that all wrong. Sucks for your house, and no disrespect intended, but that's a pretty sweet story to tell.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man, really sorry to hear about your house! I hope you don't have problems with your homeowners insurance. Or perhaps it would be covered by your liability policy on the Deuce. You should probably try to put in a claim against your Buddy's insurance first. That will be an expensive repair.:cry:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks