• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2W/W fuel line

wiggall

On the way back from a car show. I developed a leaky fuel line. I think that it was a return line, as the engine did not miss a beat, just went through a bunch of fuel. I found the leaking line, and replaced it. I filled the line with fuel. now I can not get the truck to start. any ideas of what I need to do?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Which line was it you replaced? Did you bleed the fuel system after? I would start there.

Good to see you posting again.

wiggall

Got the Right fuel line replaced! To be on the safe side, as I had already unhooked the end of the other wrong fuel line I resided to go ahead and pull it to check it out! It was ok put the new RIGHT FUEL LINE and bled the fuel system! THE BEAUTIFUL BEAST is running with no leak!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks