• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 Ft. Riley Recovery W/ Member Help

91W350

That is at least three of us Jay! I hope yours gives you many years of great service. I actually drove five different A2s today. It is funny how different they are. G

Iyaayas184

Spent an hour typing an extensive detailed thread, and lost it, so heres the photos now, and details later !

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH !

First set most at GL at Ft. Riley, KS.

Second set most at Cracker Barrel off post

Third set most at Herington, KS.

End shot on side of road taking a break, and close up shots of inside and under to follow soon !

Super quick summary and details later,

1) I bought a NEW A3 better than I could have dreamed !

2) Glen, 91W350 is an AWESOME guy and I can NOT say enough about that, but will when I get time !

3) The guys and trucks in the pictures are Glen and his A2 winch truck, my nephew Josh and my A3, also my GMC C3.
Great looking truck, live about 2 hours south of Riley in Andover, Kansas. Am almost in the market for another deuce, what is the going price for an A3 at Riley?

Bob

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks