• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 Ft. Riley Recovery W/ Member Help

91W350

That is at least three of us Jay! I hope yours gives you many years of great service. I actually drove five different A2s today. It is funny how different they are. G

Iyaayas184

Spent an hour typing an extensive detailed thread, and lost it, so heres the photos now, and details later !

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH !

First set most at GL at Ft. Riley, KS.

Second set most at Cracker Barrel off post

Third set most at Herington, KS.

End shot on side of road taking a break, and close up shots of inside and under to follow soon !

Super quick summary and details later,

1) I bought a NEW A3 better than I could have dreamed !

2) Glen, 91W350 is an AWESOME guy and I can NOT say enough about that, but will when I get time !

3) The guys and trucks in the pictures are Glen and his A2 winch truck, my nephew Josh and my A3, also my GMC C3.
Great looking truck, live about 2 hours south of Riley in Andover, Kansas. Am almost in the market for another deuce, what is the going price for an A3 at Riley?

Bob