• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a3 schematics

41cl8m5

Hi to all.
Most TM's have the schematics for the vehicles listed in them. I have done a search to see if anyone has found the ones on the M35a3 series trucks and came up blank.
So I thought I would help out those that have a hard time navigating the TM's. In this case it is in TM 9-2320-386-24-1-2. You can find it in the Technical Manual section on this site under Deuce TMs.
It is after the alphabetical index on the various systems the truck has.

Just an FYI

The reason I was looking for the wiring one was to answer my question to why both air packs have brake switches installed on them when only one would be needed to activate the brake lights? Now I know why.

tobyS

I would like that also... I would like to see this post include a printable wiring diagram and schematic, air system schematic and brakes. I've been reading thread after thread looking for working links to schematics until it begins blending together, coming up short. Download to the post, no links or Tapatalk.

G, can you help please, you have an extensive library and experience.

41cl8m5

M35a3 wiring.jpgM35a3 Hydraulics.jpgM35a3 Hydraulics.jpgM35a3 Hydraulics.jpgM35a3 Hydraulics.jpg

Sorry, But I am very busy and I have not had a chance until now to do this. I hope This will work. Its been awhile sense I have up loaded anything.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks