• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a3 schematics

41cl8m5

Hi to all.
Most TM's have the schematics for the vehicles listed in them. I have done a search to see if anyone has found the ones on the M35a3 series trucks and came up blank.
So I thought I would help out those that have a hard time navigating the TM's. In this case it is in TM 9-2320-386-24-1-2. You can find it in the Technical Manual section on this site under Deuce TMs.
It is after the alphabetical index on the various systems the truck has.

Just an FYI

The reason I was looking for the wiring one was to answer my question to why both air packs have brake switches installed on them when only one would be needed to activate the brake lights? Now I know why.

tobyS

I would like that also... I would like to see this post include a printable wiring diagram and schematic, air system schematic and brakes. I've been reading thread after thread looking for working links to schematics until it begins blending together, coming up short. Download to the post, no links or Tapatalk.

G, can you help please, you have an extensive library and experience.

waterguy

Morning!
I have a M35A3 and have an air issue. I was looking for the pneumatic diagram and found this one, but I can't print it nor blow it up to read it without it getting distorted. Does anyone have a link to this diagram?
I rebuilt the air dryer and i'm building plenty of pressure, but no air is coming to the cab. Nothing at the gauge/buzzer.
Thank you!

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hi to all.
Most TM's have the schematics for the vehicles listed in them. I have done a search to see if anyone has found the ones on the M35a3 series trucks and came up blank.
So I thought I would help out those that have a hard time navigating the TM's. In this case it is in TM 9-2320-386-24-1-2. You can find it in the Technical Manual section on this site under Deuce TMs.
It is after the alphabetical index on the various systems the truck has.

Just an FYI

The reason I was looking for the wiring one was to answer my question to why both air packs have brake switches installed on them when only one would be needed to activate the brake lights? Now I know why.
Attached is a Wiring Diagram

Attachments

waterguy

Morning!
I have a M35A3 and have an air issue. I was looking for the pneumatic diagram and found this one, but I can't print it nor blow it up to read it without it getting distorted. Does anyone have a link to this diagram?
I rebuilt the air dryer and i'm building plenty of pressure, but no air is coming to the cab. Nothing at the gauge/buzzer.
Thank you!
There is a devise on top of the air tanks, that T's off and one side goes to the rear air. Does anyone know what that device is called?
I tapped on it and i'm not sure if that did it or if it was a coincident, but my air problem has corrected its self.

Reactions: HDN

HDN

There is a devise on top of the air tanks, that T's off and one side goes to the rear air. Does anyone know what that device is called?
I tapped on it and i'm not sure if that did it or if it was a coincident, but my air problem has corrected its self.
I believe that's the tank air pressure safety relief valve. It might've been sticking open for some reason. You may want to consider replacing it.

There was an MWO to apply a safety relief valve at the compressor as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks