• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 Sparta WI to Springfield IL

flyxpl

Looking to get a M35A3 transported from Sparta to Springfield IL . about 350 miles . Would also be interested in someone close to Sparta that could recover it and store it for a week until I could come up on a weekend to Drive it home .
Thanks,
Joe

flyxpl

I am two hours away. Is it drivable?
In the pics on gl the truck was running and looked like it was driven into position just for photos . Also said driven onto lot .
Westech , if we could get it to your place that would put the truck closer to me . This will be my second EUC in about 3 months , so I would assume this one will clear rather quickly .

Last edited:

poof

Dirty Hippie
I can be up there on Monday possibly. is EUC cleared for pick-up?
if its driveable I could drive it back also.. im 2 hours away , south and a bit east..on I-94 coridor and have storage here..
J.P.

flyxpl

Poof ,
I just won the bidding on thur. July 29th . This is my second EUC in three months , so I would assume it will clear pretty quick , but I guess you never know with Battle Creek . Sounds like your location would work well for me since it will put the truck closer to me . PM sent .
Thanks ,
Joe

flyxpl

Looks like westech is going to be able to help me out . I will keep Poofs info as backup .
Thanks for the help guys .This will be a big load off my shoulders trying to figure out just how I will get it home . So far it looks like it will go much smoother then the recovery of two A2's from Redstone where I had a hard time finding transportation for two trucks when the EUC finally cleared .

Attachments

Remember to get some insurance for the recovery, even if you are not driving it.
Wisconsin now has a mandatory ins. requirement, the guys driving it out will need proof of ins. if they get pulled over or if something happens.

Last edited:

flyxpl

I hope you have seen this thread: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/conversations/55035-little-board-today-made-vid.html Westy may take the "back roads" home, so you may have a few X-tra tons of mud on the truck, when you get it.
I think you said you are a teacher, if so maybe you can help Westy with his spelling.
Board...rofl
I beleive his Avatar gave me that same thought . I am an auto painter , I am not to paticular about spelling as long as I can figure out what they are trying to say . I guess I better get up there quick after he gets a hold of it to keep the mud to a min. I would hate to pick the truck up weighing over gross EMPTY .

Look at the bright side , the truck does have a winch on it .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks