• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 DUAL MASTER CYLINDER PART NUMBER

JoeM35

Most of the posts regarding converting an M37 to a dual master cylinder don’t include part numbers. I checked the part numbers in the posts that did reference them, but could not locate them on parts store Web sites. Does anyone have current part numbers for a dual master cylinder that fits an M37? Thanks in advance for any help.

ab705

Does anyone have current part numbers for a dual master cylinder that fits an M37?
Sorry, no part number handy, but here's what I'm doing to convert a two-bolt-mount tandem master cylinder to replace the three-bolt mount original master cylinder for my M37. Scroll down a bit in the post: https://www.steelsoldiers.com/threads/m37-restoration-project-revived.219891/

Do you still have the original drum brakes front and rear? You might search for a tandem master cylinder for a drum/drum system with the same bore diameter as the original master cylinder.

JoeM35

Sorry, no part number handy, but here's what I'm doing to convert a two-bolt-mount tandem master cylinder to replace the three-bolt mount original master cylinder for my M37. Scroll down a bit in the post: https://www.steelsoldiers.com/threads/m37-restoration-project-revived.219891/

Do you still have the original drum brakes front and rear? You might search for a tandem master cylinder for a drum/drum system with the same bore diameter as the original master cylinder.
Thanks for the information. It’s very helpful. Yes I have the original drum/drum system that I plan to keep.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks