• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 Soft Top

jeffhuey1n

SMSgt, USAF (Ret.)
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m going to install a soft top on my 1952 M-37. It’s not going to be a GI top. The PO installed a bunch of snaps all over the place. I’m going to get me a heavy duty cloth tarp, cut it to size and utilize the snaps. One thing I can’t find any clear picture of is the two straps that go from the top of the window frame to the rear bar(?). I assume two straps are used but I’d like to see what they look like. I have a lot of various straps in all shapes and sizes. I’m pretty sure I’ve got something that can work but I don’t have any dimensions. I could reverse engineer them but I’ve got enough Bubba Gump mods to undo and correct.
If possible, could an owner with a soft to cab take a interior picture looking up and maybe even get a part number for me? Many thanks!