• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 Top

Rhodesia

That plate that is welded in there thick seems to be a tough job to get out in order to but this back in restoration mode, I have not heard of any MV shows in Oregon I might ask the guy that has the Halftrack he might know but he does not take his out much due to having it put on a flatbed in order to take it anywhere. His came with a quad .50 Cal mount and you sit in the middle of 4 .50 cals.

Another Ahab

I don't know what that is, but it doesn't look like any installation I've ever seen.
Because it's welded (and also that bead isn't looking any too good particularly), it's likely not a standard installation.

Likely if it was a production item it would have been bolted or something to be cost-effective. It looks "home grown", do you think?

Rhodesia

could be home grown, but since this is a former Marine Corps. vehicle maybe they did some mods to it, when I was in the Marines we did allot of off the depot mods to our Tanks in order to make it work better for us. Remember most if not all of the Marine Corps. Vehicles are from the US Army (No Offense) LOL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks