• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M543A2, Thanks Papabear!

budman67

I was reading the TM-9-2320-211-10,M39 series there is no 246 in there. It goes truck tractor then truck
wrecker medium?

It is listed in another TM-9-2320-211-10 with the same number as a M39 series M246.

How come two TM's with the same number list different trucks?? I am guessing I have
missed or over looked something.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
From what I am reading, all M39's could be MF trucks. I just find it strange my other TM
didn't list the trucks with the same TM number.
Could also be a gasser (6602), or a a1-Mack powered, a2- mf powered

Last edited:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So, last year I blew the driver's side boom lift hose. Replaced that one with a new hose. Replaced the other side hose while I was at it too. Last month I blew a crown extend hose. So now I'm replacing ALL the hoses with new ones. What a pain! I'm stuck at the last two hoses to remove. I need a crows foot to get them as I don't want to pull the control panel and loose any more fluid. Luckily I have a friend that used to do hyd repair and he's going to loan me a couple of tools. Just ordered a crows foot anyhow. At least now pretty much all the hoses that have any movement will be replaced.

So, if you're thinking about buying a wrecker, consider the hoses. I'll have about $1K in mine when it's all said and done with hoses. :cookoo:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The first thing I did with my backhoe was have a hose blow on me removing trees. The second was buy a set of crow's foot wrenches.

;-)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I might add that there is a pretty substantial difference between crows foot wrenches and quality crows foot wrenches. Never skimp on these.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Would anyone have a suggestion on something to cover the hoses to protect from UV damage?

Sad thing is, I'm SURE I'll be doing this sooner or later with the SEMTT as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks