• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M543A2, Thanks Papabear!

budman67

I was reading the TM-9-2320-211-10,M39 series there is no 246 in there. It goes truck tractor then truck
wrecker medium?

It is listed in another TM-9-2320-211-10 with the same number as a M39 series M246.

How come two TM's with the same number list different trucks?? I am guessing I have
missed or over looked something.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
From what I am reading, all M39's could be MF trucks. I just find it strange my other TM
didn't list the trucks with the same TM number.
Could also be a gasser (6602), or a a1-Mack powered, a2- mf powered

Last edited:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So, last year I blew the driver's side boom lift hose. Replaced that one with a new hose. Replaced the other side hose while I was at it too. Last month I blew a crown extend hose. So now I'm replacing ALL the hoses with new ones. What a pain! I'm stuck at the last two hoses to remove. I need a crows foot to get them as I don't want to pull the control panel and loose any more fluid. Luckily I have a friend that used to do hyd repair and he's going to loan me a couple of tools. Just ordered a crows foot anyhow. At least now pretty much all the hoses that have any movement will be replaced.

So, if you're thinking about buying a wrecker, consider the hoses. I'll have about $1K in mine when it's all said and done with hoses. :cookoo:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The first thing I did with my backhoe was have a hose blow on me removing trees. The second was buy a set of crow's foot wrenches.

;-)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I might add that there is a pretty substantial difference between crows foot wrenches and quality crows foot wrenches. Never skimp on these.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Would anyone have a suggestion on something to cover the hoses to protect from UV damage?

Sad thing is, I'm SURE I'll be doing this sooner or later with the SEMTT as well.