• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M54A2 air cleaner element

lacoda56

Anyone know where I can get an air cleaner element for an M54A2? Tried the search for a part number cross and came up empty. Tried the local truck parts supplier (where I used to work) and still nothing. Picked one up on epay a while ago and it wasn't even close. Any help would be appreciated.

wdbtchr

I've been using AC A144C filters I bought for $10 apiece on Epay. They're the right diameter but only 10" long instead of 12". I turned a spacer to match the filter and the clamp to take up the extra 2" gap. Ya, I know they don't have the same 700 CFM rating but the truck runs OK and nobody knows.

lacoda56

Thanks, I forgot about Saturn. Haven't been here for a while, but a new computer makes alot of difference.

I've cleaned the filter several times, but I'm thinking it's time to get a new one.

Rich, maybe we'll get a chance to see you sometime this summer?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks