• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M54A2 air cleaner element

lacoda56

Anyone know where I can get an air cleaner element for an M54A2? Tried the search for a part number cross and came up empty. Tried the local truck parts supplier (where I used to work) and still nothing. Picked one up on epay a while ago and it wasn't even close. Any help would be appreciated.

wdbtchr

I've been using AC A144C filters I bought for $10 apiece on Epay. They're the right diameter but only 10" long instead of 12". I turned a spacer to match the filter and the clamp to take up the extra 2" gap. Ya, I know they don't have the same 700 CFM rating but the truck runs OK and nobody knows.

lacoda56

Thanks, I forgot about Saturn. Haven't been here for a while, but a new computer makes alot of difference.

I've cleaned the filter several times, but I'm thinking it's time to get a new one.

Rich, maybe we'll get a chance to see you sometime this summer?