• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M62

jim-m35a2

What would a rusty M62 be worth? I can't post pictures as of yet but it has surface rust and the lighting has been removed, headlights are there but the markers and spots are not. I do not know if the lights are included. I have not seen the wrecker, just the pictures.

Jim
________
SUZUKI VZ800

Last edited:

grounded

Banned
:ditto:

if it makes a diffrence i see a few of them for sale for 4k. if it works and runs. its worth the 2-4k easily. surface or light rust is repairable easily. its the big holes that sucks.

jim-m35a2

Thanks guys. The add says:

"Military Wrecker Truck, S/N:2457. rusty, operates, winches work, boom operates up/down and side to side, Hercules gas motor, 6x6, needs lights."

Jim
________
IOLIGHT REVIEW

Last edited:

TedG

I know that truck, it came out of southwest MI. It has a bent boom and need some bed work done (missing panels, etc). It was parked for years and brakes were down. Congrats on the new owner!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks