• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M62

jim-m35a2

What would a rusty M62 be worth? I can't post pictures as of yet but it has surface rust and the lighting has been removed, headlights are there but the markers and spots are not. I do not know if the lights are included. I have not seen the wrecker, just the pictures.

Jim
________
SUZUKI VZ800

Last edited:

grounded

Banned
:ditto:

if it makes a diffrence i see a few of them for sale for 4k. if it works and runs. its worth the 2-4k easily. surface or light rust is repairable easily. its the big holes that sucks.

jim-m35a2

Thanks guys. The add says:

"Military Wrecker Truck, S/N:2457. rusty, operates, winches work, boom operates up/down and side to side, Hercules gas motor, 6x6, needs lights."

Jim
________
IOLIGHT REVIEW

Last edited:

TedG

I know that truck, it came out of southwest MI. It has a bent boom and need some bed work done (missing panels, etc). It was parked for years and brakes were down. Congrats on the new owner!