• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m66 gun ring - what is this on the ring for ?

rrrr

Thanks for the TM reference and the pics !

I've made a call to SECO, none in stock, they are searching !

rrrr

Well I finally found a barrel clamp. It showed up on ebay and I was determined to get it. It showed up today, so after some paint, on it went !

Attachments

Very nice! :mrgreen: Mine clamp was all backwards too like the one in the pics above. Hoping to get a Bismarck Guns M2HB .50 sim-fire this spring! [thumbzup] Still need to buy my M23 Equalibrator cradle just need some 'disposable' funds. It's hard to explain to the wife that you need a machine gun setup for your machine gun turret for your army truck :whistle:.

JAYHAWK 1962

Aha so it only bolts to one side. I was wondering if there was an adapter of some sort . So, any one have a good reason for there to two places to mount the holder? There was one on egay a couple of days ago that went for at least 110.00 that was last bid I saw.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks