• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M809 Series 5-Ton Picture Thread

BigDawg41

Hey ScubaCat. Here is my truck at the Dairy fest parade in Springville in june and at the Alden car show today.You need to bring yours up this way and roll with The Renegades of WNY. We're all headed to Stafford truck show near Batavia next sunday. You're welcome to meet up and convoy up.

Attachments

ScubaCat

Nice truck! Thanks for the invite, but I wont have the truck by then. You guys have a FB page or site? How many members you have?

Hey ScubaCat. Here is my truck at the Dairy fest parade in Springville in june and at the Alden car show today.You need to bring yours up this way and roll with The Renegades of WNY. We're all headed to Stafford truck show near Batavia next sunday. You're welcome to meet up and convoy up.

Last edited:

ScubaCat

Mine was delivered today. Only got a few picks because I was in a rush and had family coming into town. HOLY CRAP...that cab is tiny....I felt like a big fish in a little pond. Fired right up, ran fine, came with a full tank of fuel. Van body looks pretty decent so far. Looks like previous owner started to do reno work but stopped. Few odds and ends need attended to but so far, nothing major noticed.

Will get pics up ASAP.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Here is my modified M927A2. Took the long bed off and put on a dropside 5 ton bed. Installed a civy 5th wheel behind the bed so I could tow my van trailer without using a converter dolly.
Long but still easy to maneuver around.
The picture shown was when I delivered another van trailer I sold and a M105 trailer to last years GA Rally.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks