• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M820 Recovery

Sirblissfull

The M920A1 Soni drives is registered as a RV.

So according to regs he doesnt have to do weigh stations. Or have a CDL and a Med card.

He has them but vehicle is also not for hire.

Bighurt

The M920A1 Soni drives is registered as a RV.

So according to regs he doesnt have to do weigh stations. Or have a CDL and a Med card.

He has them but vehicle is also not for hire.

We don't have RV registration in ND, they break it down. If I select house car it just comes up with 2 door on the form, and it is a lot cheaper.

Unfortunately I'd still need a CDL...

To register that truck as a RV, Is lucky. To make that truck build look like that, is good!
Soni is both lucky and good! Better than being just Lucky, I'd say:wink:

MorbidMiss

One of my goals in life is to get my own RGN trailer so I can get my toys home for the price of fuel.:D
For being Retired my husband has spent more time out of the house since finding this site a few months ago than the last several years. I can only imagine what sort of trouble he will get up to once we have a trailer. Most likely I will eventually get to the point that I leave him at home with all the children while I go to a spa or something.rofl

Bulldog 4

My wife is also my co-driver. My idea is to sell her on a day cab with an RGN trailer so we get to sleep in a motel every night on the longer trips. Cunning, eh?