• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M911 back

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I was hoping that it would have fallen off the rader, I would get it for steal, then sell off the trailer, get back my rent money, and end up a cheap (free M911)

Last edited:

Ruppster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone know what it sold for the first time?
I would love to know why it wasn't picked up the first time. Plus did the winning bidder back then have to pay a fee to GL for not getting it. If so that had to hurt. :)

Ruppster

Last edited:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
today i had a up close look see.. some 915s 916s and 920s.. i bid on one a few months ago.. now im glad i didnt get it.. that is one big truck... way to big for me to use around this little town.. i can still see that 200 gal tank on the side.. :cookoo: :drool: :beer:

Coldfusion21

I would love to know why it wasn't picked up the first time. Plus did the winning bidder back then have to pay a fee to GL for not getting it. If so that had to hurt. :)

Ruppster

Ya, isnt it like 10% or 25% of the sale price?

Wonder the story behind that. If they actually paid that to get out of it (why?) or if there was another issue.

I doubt its a current SS member. I would be bragging like no theres no tomorrow if i had just won that setup :)

2deuce

I'm surprised they go for so much. I thought about bidding on one out here but where to park it. It went very cheap in comparison, but had a cracked frame.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
the cost is not so much the truck, it is the TRAILER that includes both the front and rear jeeps

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Having driven a privately owned M911 (without trailer), I can only DREAM of the ops and maintenance nightmare of actually owning and commercially using one of these beasts.

Now to fantasize about the FUN use of one...... Come On LOTTO!!!!

Bighurt

I'm going to go with Ron, that 70 ton load king with stinger. Is worth more than the price paid. The M911 is a bonus...

I'd also agree with Richard, if I ever do have an M911 it will be not very likely to move much...

I can deal with the size, lack of tires and less than 3 mpg, isn't a daily driver...LOL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks