• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923 13 Speed Swap

Crf450x

If you looked at an a0/a1 truck right beside an a2 you’d see how huge the differences will be.
A&H recon shop in MA is who built the a2 I saw. The guy recently had it for sale on fb and the ad said he paid $10,000 to have the 8ll put in.

Pschycopiolt

Got my clutch done today minus paint. Ready for a test drive tomorrow. I’ll try to get a decent video.
View attachment 809224
View attachment 809225
View attachment 809226
Anything different you would have done on your linkage? My self I'm doing some what the same and I'm down to the linkage and pedal? What size bar stock did you use and the aluminum piece on the floor is that something you machined or was it a existing component from something else?

Crf450x

Anything different you would have done on your linkage? My self I'm doing some what the same and I'm down to the linkage and pedal? What size bar stock did you use and the aluminum piece on the floor is that something you machined or was it a existing component from something else?
The only thing I would do differently is get a little more leverage. I’m planning on fixing that this winter.

I used 3/4 bar stock for everything. It’s very solid feeling and doesn’t flex at all. I would be afraid to try anything smaller but I see no need to go bigger.

The piece on the floor is just a linear bearing.

Pschycopiolt

The only thing I would do differently is get a little more leverage. I’m planning on fixing that this winter.

I used 3/4 bar stock for everything. It’s very solid feeling and doesn’t flex at all. I would be afraid to try anything smaller but I see no need to go bigger.

The piece on the floor is just a linear bearing.
Gotcha I picked up a chunk of ¾ for the horizontal and ⅝ for vertical solid cold roll, however being I'm running the larger 13spd I don't know if I want to flip clutch arm down like yours or up like standard set ups.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks