• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A2 vs M931A2

Stoner63

Does the M931A2 tractor drive and ride differently than the M923A2 cargo trucks?? I am looking at booth and have been told the M931 tractor rides more rough and gets less traction off road.

Stoner63

M931 tractor vs M923a2 cargo

I have been told that the M931 tractor rides much more rough than the M923A2 cargo. Is this true. I was also told the 931 tractor does not do as well off road due to less traction.

jdknech

the cargo trucks are much smoother then a tractor... but i think the tractor is better off road.. it has a shorter wheelbase, and much easier to see out of (sides, and rear)

(also try not to start more then one thread on the same subject.. fourm rules)

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I own both, and I see no real noticable difference in the ride, they both beat the crap out of you on rough roads, and both pick up every undulation in the road. Off road? I would take the tractor everytime strictly for the lack of bed and the visibility.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I like driving my tractor better visibility behind and its definetly a little shorter and lighter. It turns a little better. I have squeezed it into one parking spot before at the market. It does ride a bit rougher than my cargo trucks though not by much.
parking.jpg

jw4x4

I own both, and I see no real noticable difference in the ride, they both beat the crap out of you on rough roads, and both pick up every undulation in the road. Off road? I would take the tractor everytime strictly for the lack of bed and the visibility.
A 932 with a short bed does really well off-road. Also gets in the campground gate @ Haspin without having to back up (like I have seen countless trucks do).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks