• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A2 Windshield washer replacement

Snowtiger

My Windshield washer reservoir has totally messed up on me I have tried several times to fix it and with no luck. So I am asking my awesome American neighbors to the south if I would be able to wire a 12 volt pump and forget the air driven one. The final straw was when I received a quote of almost 300.00 dollars Canadian to replace the one I have. I tried searching this site but didn't find anything. I am open to any ideas on what works or what to be careful of. Thank youaua

Snowtiger

My latest problem was after thinking I had given the unit a good once over I hit the washer button and fluid proceeded to spray and bubble out through what appears to be the plastic circular screen on top. I don't see these as complicated but obviously I'm doing something wrong but I know I'm hooked up right because during the mess I did have washer fluid squirting on my windshield. The origional issue started with the plastic stems cracking which I have read is a problem. If someone could chime in on the latest symptom maybe your offer may look great. Otherwise it could be rain X time
:lost:
Has anyone experienced this problem and if I put an electric washer pump in to replace the air driven will it put enough volume out to be effective. Thanks for any ideas

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks