• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A2 Windshield washer replacement

Snowtiger

My Windshield washer reservoir has totally messed up on me I have tried several times to fix it and with no luck. So I am asking my awesome American neighbors to the south if I would be able to wire a 12 volt pump and forget the air driven one. The final straw was when I received a quote of almost 300.00 dollars Canadian to replace the one I have. I tried searching this site but didn't find anything. I am open to any ideas on what works or what to be careful of. Thank youaua

Snowtiger

My latest problem was after thinking I had given the unit a good once over I hit the washer button and fluid proceeded to spray and bubble out through what appears to be the plastic circular screen on top. I don't see these as complicated but obviously I'm doing something wrong but I know I'm hooked up right because during the mess I did have washer fluid squirting on my windshield. The origional issue started with the plastic stems cracking which I have read is a problem. If someone could chime in on the latest symptom maybe your offer may look great. Otherwise it could be rain X time
:lost:
Has anyone experienced this problem and if I put an electric washer pump in to replace the air driven will it put enough volume out to be effective. Thanks for any ideas

Last edited: