• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M939 Dual 14.00R20's

tobyS

You have all the fun Gimpy!

Has anyone suggested using the axles and suspension from a bridge truck to replace your 939 series that have the proper clearance?

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I also am looking for a ONE axle set of spacers (2 thin, 2 thick) to go along with my 1 axle set, I plan to use these with 1400s on the 819 after it gets the air brake, power divider, locking axles, 5.53 rears.

Jeff correct me if I am wrong, I believe that the ONLY trucks that had the "long" non spacer axles was the VERY EARLY 39 series bridge trucks that was gassers also the Honest John mobile missile launcher had wide axles, there are a few other special purpose 39 series that also had the wide axle. These wide axles were NOT special military wide axles, they were standard Timkin/rockwell axles that was available in many widths and configurations.

Last edited: