• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ma New Deuce!

el_magico

So I finally got my Deuce today! Its a 67 Kaiser Jeep came with the M105 also. The nice thing about the truck is that it had already been titled, registered and insured, making it super easy for me! I still have much to learn about my new toy, but what I do know, it has the 478 multi-fuel and a whistler turbo. The thing starts right up and everything works. No vacuum leaks, no air leaks, all gauges work.

I am super excited to start tinkering and take it out on some trails. If there are any other owners in the Denver area that want to go wheeling I am always up for it!

Attachments

wsucougarx

LOL, I've seen that exact deuce!!! That truck was right next to mine at Ft Lewis GL back in July 2008. I remember the unit markings and noticed a SGT Turner was the driver....small world. Your truck was shipped up from the Oregon National Guard from either Camp Withycome or Kleiver Armory. Photographic memory kicking in again. I only wished it worked while I was in college.

Last edited:

el_magico

LOL, I've seen that exact deuce!!! That truck was right next to mine at Ft Lewis GL back in July 2008. I remember the unit markings and noticed a SGT Turner was the driver....small world. Your truck was shipped up from the Oregon National Guard from either Camp Withycome or Kleiver Armory. Photographic memory kicking in again. I only wished it worked while I was in college.

Dang that is crazy! Yeah the driver was SGT Turner, the decals are still on the windshield and the original title date was Oct 2008!

el_magico

Thanks guys.

Nice truck, what are your plans for the future with it. leave as is, paint, bob? Looks like a nice m105 as well, have
fun.
For now I would like to swap out to 395's, leaving it 6x6. Then hopefully in the spring start work on making it a Mega Cab and swap out the soft top for a hard top.

mcmullag;;634856 said:
Check us out, may be of help to ya.....
www.mvcconline.org

lots of vehicle knowledge in the club.
Monthly meeting 1st Friday of each month in Sedalia, CO
I think I will try to make it to a meeting and at least see what you guys are all about.

Last edited:

el_magico