• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ma New Deuce!

el_magico

So I finally got my Deuce today! Its a 67 Kaiser Jeep came with the M105 also. The nice thing about the truck is that it had already been titled, registered and insured, making it super easy for me! I still have much to learn about my new toy, but what I do know, it has the 478 multi-fuel and a whistler turbo. The thing starts right up and everything works. No vacuum leaks, no air leaks, all gauges work.

I am super excited to start tinkering and take it out on some trails. If there are any other owners in the Denver area that want to go wheeling I am always up for it!

Attachments

wsucougarx

LOL, I've seen that exact deuce!!! That truck was right next to mine at Ft Lewis GL back in July 2008. I remember the unit markings and noticed a SGT Turner was the driver....small world. Your truck was shipped up from the Oregon National Guard from either Camp Withycome or Kleiver Armory. Photographic memory kicking in again. I only wished it worked while I was in college.

Last edited:

el_magico

LOL, I've seen that exact deuce!!! That truck was right next to mine at Ft Lewis GL back in July 2008. I remember the unit markings and noticed a SGT Turner was the driver....small world. Your truck was shipped up from the Oregon National Guard from either Camp Withycome or Kleiver Armory. Photographic memory kicking in again. I only wished it worked while I was in college.

Dang that is crazy! Yeah the driver was SGT Turner, the decals are still on the windshield and the original title date was Oct 2008!

el_magico

Thanks guys.

Nice truck, what are your plans for the future with it. leave as is, paint, bob? Looks like a nice m105 as well, have
fun.
For now I would like to swap out to 395's, leaving it 6x6. Then hopefully in the spring start work on making it a Mega Cab and swap out the soft top for a hard top.

mcmullag;;634856 said:
Check us out, may be of help to ya.....
www.mvcconline.org

lots of vehicle knowledge in the club.
Monthly meeting 1st Friday of each month in Sedalia, CO
I think I will try to make it to a meeting and at least see what you guys are all about.

Last edited:

el_magico

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks