• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Macon Ga. area to Tampa Fl. area and back April 7th

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
I know this is kinda short notice but I'm making a trip to the Tampa Fl. area this Sunday April 7th, I don't have a whole lot of room for the trip down but will be empty on the trip back, I'm hauling a M1102 behind my Dodge Ram 2500, to give you an idea of how much room is available. Keep in mind I'm still making my trip to the Maryville, Tn. area every 2 weeks so here is a chance to have something hauled a long way for cheap.

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you would PM me with your schedule for the next Maryville trip, and if you have time, my wife and I would enjoy meeting up and buying lunch/supper. We're a few miles SW of Maryville.

Bob & Kitty

I was looking at a map and it probably wont work. He is in Fort Denaud Florida which is much further south of Tampa. I need to get it up to Ferro without spending a fortune. If you wanna look at a map and give me a price on what youd like to get for picking it up and dropping it off, let me know.

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
I was looking at a map and it probably wont work. He is in Fort Denaud Florida which is much further south of Tampa. I need to get it up to Ferro without spending a fortune. If you wanna look at a map and give me a price on what youd like to get for picking it up and dropping it off, let me know.
I need to know if I can haul it first, I'm pulling a M1102 so if it's over the payload I can't do it.

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
I dont know ill have to ask, pretty short notice. Youd need it there by tomorrow right?
I should be down there sometime between noon and 2, I'll know better the closer I get, I'll haul it for $1 a mile so the closer it is the cheaper it will be. From Ft. Denaud it is 531 miles to my house according to google maps.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks