• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Macon Ga. area to Tampa Fl. area and back April 7th

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
We made it, everything is unloaded, gonna grab a bite to eat. FFH, If I don't hear anything back from you before I get done eating I'm headed back north.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A big thanx to both of you. I really wanted to start in with the impact wrench, but the "other half" had other plans for me this afternoon. Drive careful and we'll hopefully catch up later this month. Pete.
P.S. why didn't anyone think about taking unload pics?

3dAngus

I would have enjoyed seeing those pictures, because I was trying to figure out what he was carrying down there.

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
A big thanx to both of you. I really wanted to start in with the impact wrench, but the "other half" had other plans for me this afternoon. Drive careful and we'll hopefully catch up later this month. Pete.
P.S. why didn't anyone think about taking unload pics?
You were to quick with that crane, Mahala barely had the straps off before you were plucking parts like a kid at one of those claw games where you try to get a teddy bear or something, lol!!!

zout

Better yet - now that I have a hint PC might make it to the COOKOUT - ya all can tell the stories here which is way far better with nanner pudding in your tummy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks