• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Maine Rally 2009

scooter01922

Looks like a good time guys. Looks like you got a shot of the club gate BC, gotta keep the hoodlums out ya know, or at least the ones without keys:twisted: rally looks like a fun time, good food and the beginnings of a good bonfire. Sorry i didn't make it guys, next year for sure.

tourdog

well it is over and i just wanted to say thank you towerguy for great time had lots of fun nice to meet every body all went well even though it rained a little bit i know i am looking forward to next year all ready

carguy455

Maybe next year the "sun god" will shine brighter on us, sorry I couldnt stay longer, was nice to meet some of the "gang" in person finally ! Maybe by next year I will be out of this finaicial quagmire I am in and I will be able to pick up another piece of "green iron" to play with !! I cannot believe Towerguy Mike didnt sell his soul to the devil already to buy that bobber !!! He sure was drooling over it !