• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Maine Rally 2009

scooter01922

Looks like a good time guys. Looks like you got a shot of the club gate BC, gotta keep the hoodlums out ya know, or at least the ones without keys:twisted: rally looks like a fun time, good food and the beginnings of a good bonfire. Sorry i didn't make it guys, next year for sure.

tourdog

well it is over and i just wanted to say thank you towerguy for great time had lots of fun nice to meet every body all went well even though it rained a little bit i know i am looking forward to next year all ready

carguy455

Maybe next year the "sun god" will shine brighter on us, sorry I couldnt stay longer, was nice to meet some of the "gang" in person finally ! Maybe by next year I will be out of this finaicial quagmire I am in and I will be able to pick up another piece of "green iron" to play with !! I cannot believe Towerguy Mike didnt sell his soul to the devil already to buy that bobber !!! He sure was drooling over it !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks